Aloe Vera is among the most effective medicinal herbs. Aloe Vera cream potent antioxidant, healing, and anti-inflammatory properties are beneficial in the treatment of your entire body. It enhances digestion, repairs the skin, reduces pain, and boosts immunity levels in a person.
Due to Aloe Vera cream remarkable benefits on skin and hair, the Aloe Vera is also added in various types of skin and hair care products such as cleansers, toners, creams, hair sprays, conditioners, oils, shampoos, etc. In this article, we will focus on the benefits and methods of use of Aloe Vera cream to promote overall health. (1)
Aloe Vera Cream Benefits
Aloe Vera is an ancient herb that possesses amazing health, medicinal, skincare, and beauty properties. Due to this reason, it has been considered as “the universal panacea” and “the plant of immortality.” The biochemistry of the Aloe Vera plant shows that it contains effective anti-viral, cell regenerative, and anti-fungal properties. It is packed with 20 minerals, 12 vitamins, and 18 amino acids that provide beauty-boosting properties to a person.
The gel-like substance present in its stem has around seventy-five potentially active constituents that include vitamins, minerals, saponins, enzymes, lignin, sugars, amino acids, and salicylic acids.
This gel is added in various medicines, syrups, skin, and hair formulations to benefit the entire body. One of these formulations is an Aloe Vera cream. It has been touted for its wonderful abilities to cure several types of skin conditions, that includes for sunburn, small abrasions, minor cuts, burns, psoriasis, cold sores, and frostbite. (2)
- If you are suffering from minor burns, then apply Aloe Vera cream to the impacted region thrice a day. Protect this region with gauze.
- If you have accidentally scraped up your forehead, or chin, then you can apply this cream to get instant relief from burning sensations and pain in the body. Use it thrice a day to get the best results.
- Aloe Vera cream boosts collagen in the skin and helps in skin regeneration. It also shows effective antiseptic nature that helps fast healing of wounds and reduced scarring. For best results, apply this gel three times a day. (3)
- Aloe Vera is effective in the treatment of the herpes virus that is the reason for cold sores. Apply a tiny amount of this gel to treat cold sore effectively.
How To Use Aloe Vera Cream For Hair?
Aloe Vera possesses powerful healing properties that soothe dry skin, prevent fungal infections, as well as treat excessive oiliness from the skin effectively. These are important reasons for dandruff. In this way, Aloe Vera enriched cream is also effective in curing dandruff on the scalp.
Another important benefit of Aloe Vera cream for hair is that it works as a deep conditioner that adequately hydrates your scalp and hair. Regular application of Aloe cream moisturizes the scalp and softens the hair. It maintains the strength of the hair and brings a natural radiance to it.
Another important benefit of Aloe Vera is that it assists in improving blood flow to the scalp and activates the growth of new hair. It also assists in increasing the circulation of blood to the scalp. It nourishes your hair by providing essential vitamins and minerals to it. Aloe Vera has proteolytic enzymes that help exfoliate dead skin on your scalp.
Due to these reasons, Aloe Vera serves as a remarkable remedy for scalp and hair issues in both genders.
- To get shiny and soft hair, you need to mix two tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel, and two tablespoons of honey and mix them together. Start by applying from the hair roots and apply it uniformly to your hair. Now let it sit for thirty minutes, and rinse off with water or mild shampoo.
- To get rid of dandruff, add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in Aloe Vera cream and repeat the above application steps.
- To strengthen hair, add a paste of soaked fenugreek seeds in Aloe Vera cream and repeat the above application steps. (4)
How To Use Aloe Vera Cream For Face?
Aloe Vera has several enzymes, vitamins A, vitamin C, and antioxidants and beta-carotene in abundance. Due to their presence, Aloe Vera gel gets the ability to treat burns, dry skin. Acne and various other skin troubles. It is suitable for all types of skin.
It has antimicrobial, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory properties that eliminate blemishes and reduces fine age on the skin. In addition to it, Aloe Vera gel increases the secretion of collagen in the skin and improves your skin’s elasticity. In this way, Aloe Vera cream makes your skin young and beautiful.
Aloe Vera cream has the ability to boost the reproduction of skin cells. It lessens redness as well as fight away inflammation on the skin. Regular application on the face can reduce the appearance of acne marks, age spots, and blemishes from the face. Aloe Vera cream is highly beneficial for the treatment of pimples too. It increases blood circulation in the skin and destroys harmful bacteria easily.
Aloe Vera creams are enriched with a few more beneficial ingredients such as shea butter, calendula, green tea, rose water, chamomile, and more. Apply the cream on the face daily to nourish, protect, hydrate, and rejuvenate your skin. It works as a potent healer and eliminates infection from the surface of the skin. Let it stay overnight to treat acne breakout regions effectively.
How To Use Aloe Vera Cream For Skin?
Aloe Vera possesses moisturizing, healing, and antioxidant properties. It is a mild astringent too. Regular application of Aloe Vera benefits your skin in several ways:
- it soothes sunburns
- relieves from skin inflammation and irritation
- moisturizes the skin
- fights acne and fades blemishes
- treats mouth sores
- slows down aging signs
- cleanses the skin
- gently exfoliates the skin
- beneficial to get relief from eczema, psoriasis, inflammatory acne and sunburn
- helps soothe sunburn
Let’s understand how you should use it to get maximum benefits from it.
- Apply Aloe Vera cream on your skin and leave it overnight. Wash it off the next morning
- If you have oily skin, then you can mix a few drops of tea tree oil in the cream and apply it on your affected skin. It prevents infection and manages oil production on the skin.
- For the healing purpose, mix rose water, calendula, and Aloe Vera cream and apply it on the impacted area on the skin. This mixture is also effective in reducing redness and pain on the skin and treats sunburn too.
- For rapid healing of cuts and boils and prevention of infections, add a few drops of neem oil in your Aloe Vera Gel. Apply this mixture regularly on the skin for the best relief.
Buy Aloe Vera Cream Online
If you have an Aloe Vera plant, then you can obtain its gel directly, else you can get it online. Several brands bring you the goodness of this herb in cream form. To find the best Aloe Vera cream, it is advised to choose only the most reputed brands. Also, look at the ingredients of this cream. The purest form of Aloe Vera cream has Aloe Vera as the main ingredient and very few other ingredients. (5)
Commonly asked questions about Aloe Vera cream
Here are some of the commonly asked questions on the benefits and application of Aloe Vera cream.
What is Aloe Vera cream good for ?
Aloe Vera is a great antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound. It exhibits laxative properties that aid in the treatment of constipation. Aloe has a calming impact on the skin that aids in lessening inflammation, and itchiness in the body. It has wonderful anti-aging properties that tighten and hydrate your skin naturally.
What is the best Aloe, Vera cream?
Aloe Vera creams are available under prominent brands on the market. Here are some of the most popular Aloe Vera creams:
1. The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Day Cream
2. Khadi Aloe Vera, Neem and Basil Facial Massage Gel
3. Lotus Herbals Aloehydra Aloe Vera Moisturizing Gel
4. Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sunscreen Gel
5. Himalaya Herbals Moisturizing Aloe Vera Face Wash
6. Forest Essentials Revitalizing Kashmiri Walnut Gel Scrub
Is Aloe Vera cream good for your face?
Yes. Regular application of Aloe Vera cream can work wonder on your face. It is a potent healer that can help soothe your skin and give relief from acne and pimples. It is also an effective skin repair and lightening agent due to its anti-aging properties. You would notice your skin will become youthful and healthy with just a few days of its use.
Is Aloe Vera good for itching?
Yes. Aloe Vera is also beneficial to soothe inflamed skin, irritation, and rashes on the skin. It has deep moisturizing properties that safeguard and heal the skin. Aloe Vera is effective in giving long-lasting relief from itching caused due to allergy, wounds, etc. It is also found beneficial in the treatment of skin conditions that includes psoriasis, eczema, and more.