A balanced diet is probably an essential part of anyone’s life. Eating well is also necessary for weight loss. With Dalia Recipe For Weight Loss, you can easily loose the inches. Yes, staying away from food is a fad that many follow to lose weight. However, skipping meals is not healthy. It does not help with weight loss; either way – you must be willing to design your feed to support your weight loss program.
Dalia is famous in India for various reasons. It is also known as broken wheat. Dalia is easy to cook and highly nutritious. Also, Dalia helps in balancing metabolism for weight loss. Loaded with protein and Fiber, Dalia keeps the stomach full and takes away the urge of snacking in during lunchtime. Now, if you find this wonder food boring, here are some recipes to make your mealtime enjoyable.
3 Quick Dalia Recipe For Weight Loss
Here are three quick ways to cook Dalia using Dalia Recipe For Weight Loss.
Vegetable Dalia Khichdi
Dalia Khichdi is easy to make a recipe that can promote using Dalia Recipe For Weight Loss. The dish is filling enough to keep you away from unhealthy snacking habits for a long time. Dalia khichdi is often consumed at the time of breakfast. However, you can have it for dinner or lunch as well. There is no restriction in having Dalia khichdi whenever you want.
- To prepare this khichdi, you will have to roast Dalia on a pan. You can take one cup of Dalia for one serving. After roasting, set aside.
- Now, heat oil in a pressure cooker. Once the oil is heated, add mustard and cumin seeds to it. Fry for a few moments to allow the roots to pop, then add onion and garlic. You can add green chilies if you want.
- Fry the onion and garlic before adding vegetables. You can select veggies of your choice. Sauté the veggies for a minute or two. However, don’t fry too much. The crunchy taste of the veggies adds an exciting aspect to the khichdi.
- Now, put the roasted Dalia in it, add chili powder, garam masala powder, and salt to taste. Mix everything well before adding one cup of water to it. Put the lid of the pressure cooker and allow the khichdi to cook.
You can have Dalia Khichdi 3 times a day while following Dalia Recipe For Weight Loss.
This data recipe is excellent for weight loss. You can munch on it as this could be a great snack for you. Quick to make and perfect for low carb diet, this salad is a must-try.
- Boil two cups of water in a saucepan. Add a pinch of salt in the water with half a tablespoon of oil. Now put Dalia in this water. It would be best if you cooked the Dalia till it gets soft. Always remember that Dalia is best if you did not overcook it. Overcooking will take away Dalia’s crunch. Put off the heat once the Dalia looks soft and allow it to cool after draining the water.
- Now, you need vegetables and fruits of your choice. You can have cucumber, berries, carrots, cabbage, broccoli, lettuce, and capsicum in the salad. Purely your choice. You can add some cherries if you want a tinge of sweetness.
- You can add mushrooms to this salad as well. However, this is purely optional. You can choose to skip the mushroom.
- After adding all the veggies of your choice, you can add the dalia that you have cooked.
- You can garnish the salad with pudina. Mint leaves add an exquisite soothing taste to any dish. Also, the pudina is very healthy. It promotes quick weight loss. Add one tablespoon of lemon juice to the salad. Then, add salt olive oil for taste.
- Mix everything well before serving
You can have Dalia Salad 3 times a day while following Dalia Recipe For Weight Loss.
Sweet Dalia Porridge
Who does not like sweet dishes? The answer is everyone; this is why time to time, you should indulge in your sweet craving. Yes, even in your weight loss program as well. This recipe is good for weight loss. It is low in sugar level; this is why you can have it even when you are on a diet.
- To prepare this excellent sweet Dalia porridge, you need to heat oil in a pan. You can use a pressure cooker as well.
- Keep the heater on medium heat. Add a cup of dalia to this oil—roast for a while. Then you need to add one cup of water to the pan.
- Allow the dalia to cook. It would be best if you waited until the dalia gets soft.
- Now, add a cup of milk to the pan.
- Pour 1/3 cup of sugar into this.
- Now, you need to allow the dalia to boil on medium heat. Remember to stir the dalia continuously.
- You can now add elaichi, nuts of your choice, and almond for taste.
You can have Sweet Dalia Porridge 3 times a day while following Dalia Recipe For Weight Loss.
Is Dalia Healthy for Weight Loss ?
Dalia is high on nutritional value. One hundred grams dalia possess 18 grams of Dietary Fiber. Dalia contains a fair amount of Fiber, which is fantastic for weight loss. Also, 100 grams of dalia contain 12 grams of protein. The total calorie count of 100 grams of dalia is 342, so it is an excellent food for weight loss.
Why Should You Eat Dalia For Weight Loss?
If you wonder why you should eat dalia for weight loss, you need to know that there are plenty of reasons.
Dalia Is Low Calorie
Because of the low-calorie content, Dalia works like wonder when it comes to weight loss. It is filling and, therefore, good to have when hungry. Yet, it does not add to the calorie count.
Loaded With Fiber
There is nothing like Fiber to promote weight loss. Dalia comes enriched with Fiber. One hundred grams of dalia contains 18 grams of Fiber; this high fiber level makes dalia fantastic food to eat daily. Fiber improves the digestive system. A proper digestive system is a crucial reason for weight loss. If you want to lose weight quickly, you need to opt for fiber-rich foods. Also, high fiber level makes food filling as well. Dalia will keep you full for a long time without adding to the calorie count. A small portion of dalia breakfast will keep your stomach full till lunchtime. Thus, this could be a great thing to eat every day.
Low Glycemic Index
Dalia comes with a shallow glycemic index. This property makes dalia easy to digest. Eating dalia improves metabolism for this reason and gives rise to the blood glucose level. Regular consumption of dalia helps in the better release of sugar in the blood. Therefore, adding dalia to the daily menu makes it easy for you to lose weight.
It Is High On Protein
Dalia is an excellent source of protein. Consuming protein delays hunger and improves metabolism. It also activates weight-regulating hormones. Weight-regulating hormones are why you can give yourself a power loaded dish every morning by eating dalia every day.
Commonly asked questions about Dalia Recipe For Weight Loss.
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about Dalia Recipe For Weight Loss.
Is dalia good for weight loss?
Dalia is excellent for weight loss; this contains everything that is needed to promote weight loss. Dalia is loaded with Fiber. Fiber is an extraordinary element for those who are looking for a weight-loss food. Also, dalia is rich in protein. Protein is another thing that you need if you want to lose weight. Having dalia for breakfast will be a great way to start your morning every day. However, you can have dalia for lunch as well.
Does broken wheat help in weight loss?
Dalia is derived using the broken wheat. This is a great food to have for weight loss. You can make tasty dishes with dalia; this is why it could be a great thing to eat when you are on a weight loss program.
Can we eat dalia at night for weight loss?
Dalia is a preferred food for breakfast. People usually eat Dalia khichdi in the morning. However, there is nothing to restrain you from eating dalia at night. Because this is a filling and bland food, it will keep you full all night long. Also, dalia improves the digestive system; this is why you can eat dalia at night without hesitation.
Which one is better for weight loss dalia or oats?
Dalia comes from broken wheat, while oatmeal is whole grain. Both of these are great for weight loss. However, if you look at the nutritional values, Dalia is low on the carb level than oatmeal. You can make tasty dishes from oatmeal as well.